Tuesday, October 27, 2009

STOP SENDING OUR ENTERTAINERS TO JAIL!


If you guys aren't aware of whats going on, the three Entertainers Plaxico Burress T.I. and Lil Wayne all have something in common, what is it? GUN charges and metal bars. Starting off with the super bowl champion plaxico Burress. If you didn't hear Plaxico burress was at a night club and accidentally shot himself in the leg with his own GUN, on some 8 mile sh*t. I know you probably saying What a "DUMB ASS"....me too.. but it didn't just end with a sore bullet hole it also came with some jail time tooo. New york state is cracking down on gun laws, especially if the gun isn't registered. According to the article "Plaxico Burress pleaded guilty to a weapons charge and agreed to a two-year prison term for accidentally shooting himself at a Manhattan nightclub". NEXT would be the KING of rap and the south Clifford Joseph Harris Jr.....lol..that's T.I. everyone. If you didn't hear what happened The rapper was arrested in a parking lot where he was attempting to pick up machine guns and silencers his bodyguard had purchased for him. hey i mean if you listen to the mans music probably this isn't a shock to you, but because of him trying to get those guns as a convicted felon already, its illegal for him to have them, so again another one of my favorite Entertainers off to jail. According to this article "T.I. turned himself in Tuesday (May 26) at an Arkansas federal prison, where the rapper will begin serving a 366-day sentence stemming from his 2007 arrest for attempting to illegally attempting to purchase firearms in Atlanta." Last but not least the biggest rapper got caught slipping...who? Lil Wayne! Yep Lil Wayne, he was caught with a loaded 9mm on his tour bus 2 years ago. Today the rapper
pleaded guilty to felony gun possession charges, agreeing to spend a year behind bars as a result. Everybody loves Lil Wayne, we hear this man every where..Now image not hearing his voice on any new track for a year. Crazzy right. My point is really that the law is going hard on celebrities to show that their not above the law, that's madd Bullsh*t cut the some community service or something, but jail that's going a little too crazzy. The court system makes now sense anyway because how does T.I. goes to jail for a year for buying Multiple guns, and Weezy gets one year for just one gun, and Plaxico gets 2 years. Guess it pays off to be a rapper than an athlete huh! Stop sending people that keeps us entertain to jail!


1 comment:

  1. I was never a big Wayne fan to begin with so they year in jail gives my ears a break from his annoying voice n foolish lyrics.. I don't speak Martian so he is not on my list of favorites. Now, about Plaxico Burress, I think he suffered enough because he ACCIDENTALLY shot himself. I think to put him in jail for that is kind of foolish. Who I think should be on some kind of trial is the Bouncers that were on duty that night. I know for a fact that most, if not all, clubs in the city have Bouncers all night and they do check the people walking into the club. So what if he is some type of celebrity?? Celebrities in clubs have proven to have problems, how many times have there been brawls in, outside, or around a club somewhere because of a celebrity beefing of some sort?? I myself have walked into a club before with some people of minor status in the city and never got my bag checked and I thought to myself, am I really safe in here? These people don't know anything about me to say what I may or may not have in my bag and what I might do with it.
    Gun possession isn't an issue in my eyes until the gun is used.

    ReplyDelete

DA TUNES!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones